PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories

 As I've mentioned before, I was so excited to find a $5 jewelry hook up with Paparazzi Accessories.   The jewelry looks fabulous and the best thing is the affordability to accessorize multiple outfits.  Since my discovery of this company, I have ordered 3 times various jewelry items.  I love the blingy bracelet bands, dangly earrings and necklaces.  I think my favorite thing to order is the earrings.  These earrings treat my ears so nice without any issues I would usually have with nickle and other irritating metals.  So far, they aren't too heavy and look like I've spent way more.  The rings look awesome too but I have super tiny fingers so the bands are really too big for me.  Even on the thumb, it rolls around loosely and are evidently designed for average to larger fingers.  I'm okay with that.  What I have noticed and not sure I AM okay with is the very noxious chemical-smell that seems to be soaked into the jewelry pieces, especially the softer clothy suede-like bracelet bands.   It smells like they were gassed or soaked in formaldehyde  or some sort of preservative.   The smell was so strong taking them out of the wrapping, I was a little hesitant to wear anything but the earrings out of concern/fear of having whatever I'm smelling absorb into my skin if I sweat.  I am very sensitive to such things and you pick up horror stories every so often so I can never be too careful.  I was so bummed that the jewelry smelled weird that it put me off any future orders except for earrings.  If anyone reading this works with Paparazzi and has more detailed knowledge about what chemical is going onto the jewelry,  I would love to hear from you.  In the meantime, this is my official go-to place for cute earrings.  Until I know more about how to safely avoid toxicity issues, I will hold off on anything else.  Overall,  Paparazzi offers cute, unique little pieces and deserve props as a business concept.   I am so happy they exist.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem