The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Usually,  to get a decent aluminum-free natural deodorant you need to spend $10+ and unfortunately,  I either get one that smells good but doesn't keep me dry or I get one that wears off mid-day and makes me smell like a skunk.  Ew!   Then I came across this wonderful natural-based company from France known as Acti-Labs.   They have a variety of natural-based beauty and wellness products.  The skincare line is okay.  The hair care line is decent, much like a poor-gal's Monat.  If you aren't able to splurge on the magical Monat shampoo or anti-frizz,  this would be my first recommendation for the next best thing.  Then they have my favorite of all Acti-Labs products which are the Fluoride-free Diamond whitening toothpaste ($4.50) and the aluminum-free deodorant. 
They call it the "Pit Stick" which I don't know how to feel about but at just $4.00,  you get an amazing value in the quality of product.   I love the gender-neutral powdery scent. Its very subtle but makes me smell and feel fresh.   I also love how long it lasts in keeping me fresh and dry.  I can apply it in the morning and be good all day long.  I have friends who buy this in bulk and sell it in their yoga studio.  For $4 bucks, I usually buy 4 or 5 at a time and keep one in my travel bag, one for the gym and so on.  This simply is the best natural-based deodorant under $10 that I've ever used.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories