Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem


In the summer time, I'm pretty laid back when it comes to makeup.  Full coverage foundation turns into tinted moisturizer or creme-to-powder,  eye shadow turns into cream or crayon to stay on longer in the heat, lipstick turns to lip gloss and blush is just natural kisses from the sun.  I was so excited when I tried Swipe by Perfectly Posh.  I got it in Peony and Red Carpet.  Both look and feel heavenly.  It goes on feeling like a lip balm and looks like a creamy lipstick.  Its creamy enough to even hide any cracks or imperfections in the lips and really does seem to moisten and condition them so they feel better and better the longer you wear it.   The Peony pink looks gorgeous and goes with everything.  The red carpet looks stunning and playful like a cherry Popsicle on a summer day at Coney Island.  I don't know how to explain, but there is something classic and retro about the shade of red.   I feel like a pin-up girl when I wear it.  It makes a statement without distraction.   You just have to try it.   $17 on the Perfectly Posh website.  Worth every penny.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories