Millionaire Hair - Have you tried Monat yet?





A little over a year ago, my long-time friend who owns her own salon started using and promoting Monat products and invited me to come in for a shampoo and treatment to sample the brand.  At that time,  I was quite blown away with my first experience.  I couldn't stop touching my hair.  It was so much fun!    Me being me,  if I know I'm going to be a customer anyway, I usually will buy in as a consultant so I can get a good deal on a starter bundle and a discount.  Thats exactly what I did when my salon professional friend introduced me to Monat.  My first favorite was the Champ Dry Shampoo.  It was amazing for my hair, non-toxic and non-flammable.  Still,  when it comes to my hair, I have always been a bit of a cheap-ass.  I loved my hair on the products but when I ran out of product, I would talk myself into a cheaper product and tell myself "Its still a salon product, I'm all good."    Then, especially after I went blonde, I started to find myself in a hair rut.  My hair would be dry scalp, oily roots, and super dry body with split ends.   I would wear a ponytail a lot of the time because my hair was just so dry and thirsty. I couldn't get it to behave.  Nothing I bought at the store worked all that well and if it did, it would be temporary.  So I call up my friend and explain to her my hair rut and she makes time for me to come in and let her love on my hair with some Monat magic.   After using and recommending the Advanced Hydration system and she also used some Leave-In Conditioner and Air Dry Cream.   She also explained to me that it is recommended to shampoo twice. Once to get the buildup out and a second time to nourish and clean the hair.  Again,  after blow-drying, my hair felt like a million bucks again. I couldn't believe how well she brought it back to life!  I will admit that I found the products to be a little pricey but after using Monat and then trying to cheap out and settle for other products, the price is well worth the few extra bucks.  The difference is definitely noticeable. You can say I'm a turned believer.   I would encourage anyone else experiencing their own hair rut to hit me up.  I still have a variety of good samples that I am happy to share.  You can also access the full catalog of products here.   I'm not a hair expert or even a hair professional. I'm just a girl that had my own hair problems that were completely solved when I tried Monat.  The results will speak for themselves.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories