POSH Bare It All Micellar Cleansing Face Wipes vs. Mary Kay Facial Cleansing Cloths

I love to mix up my routine a bit and try a new product once in a while. Then I like to compare it to my favorites.   Lets talk about these 2 very different but achieve essentially the same cleansing cloths.   I have both.  I've used both multiple times.  

FIRST up,  we have the old favorite Mary Kay Facial Cleansing Cloths.   Botanically-enriched, very gentle.  Smells pleasant but reminds me a bit of my grandmother.  You can feel rested and confident that this product is hypoallergenic, never tested on animals, and non-comedogenic which means it will not clog your pores.   MK notes and promises this on their website.  I like this one because I am so lazy when it comes to the necessary chore of removing makeup.  I love pampering myself with fancy exfoliating masks, creams and jellies but for some reason I don't like to do this once I've decided to go to bed.  I try to remove my makeup as soon as possible, brush my teeth, remove my contacts, and jump in bed.  The coolest thing about these wipes is that they freshen, cleanse, exfoliate,  and tone the skin all at once.  No need for multiple steps.  PERFECT for lazy ladies like me.  

It does get a soapy lathery thing going on once you get it wet in the sink and requires a quick rinse and dry when you're done but your skin feels fresh and awesome once you are done.  


NEXT up,  We have little sister POSH with the Bare It All Micellar Cleansing Wipes.  I gotta say if you want to remove dirt and heavy eye makeup fast and effectively, THIS is your wipe!  The Micellar water picks it up like a magnet and it only takes 1 or 2 wipes for heavy makeup.  It smells beautiful and natural, made with natural goodies.  If you just need to freshen after the gym or wipe your makeup off clean and quick, I highly recommend giving this a try.   You're gonna love it.  BONUS perk about these wipes,  it also removes stains!!  I had to remove a blood stain from upholstery one time and the Bare It All wipes was all I had to work with and after scrubbing with one wipe, it was like the stain never even happened.  I couldn't believe it.  So I gave some sample wipes to my dad and he keeps them in his car for handy stain removers.   Just like Mary Kay's cloths, these babies also cost $18 and come in so handy, you might want to buy a couple to stash in different places.  You're gonna love these.  Click here to get these in your life right now.   


Overall,  I do enjoy both but if I had to pick my favorite, I would say I give it to POSH Bare It All for the win.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories