SO Jelly by Perfectly Posh - I say Jell Yeah!

Perfectly Posh... I freakin' love the quality and exquisite scents of these products.  The cute little names,  the natural ingredients, the vegan product options, how do you not LOVE Posh??      Yes. I am also an "Influencer" for Posh and since they unveiled their shiny new compensation plan in May, I gotta admit that a lot of my volume has been just me buying myself pampering presents and making a few instant bucks here and there. But its soooo addicting!!   

I was so excited to try one of the newer products known as So Jelly.  Its a jelly face mask loaded with delicious antioxidants that perform remarkably for your face.  It cleanses deeply but gently, protecting my little face cells from free radicals and other aging...things.    It feels cool and delightful when you put on a layer on your face and sits comfortably until you rinse it off 10 mins later.   That feel when you take it off and dry your face is a feeling I can only describe as "AWWWW YEEAHH".   I do this once or twice a week.   

This mask is under $25 and worth every penny.   Makes a great girlfriend gift or pick-me-up present to yourself.   You can find it here along with other great face masks you might like.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories