100% Pure Natural Mascara - Pure? Yes. Melty? Also yes.

I was thrilled to find this online and order a non-toxic, all natural mascara.  When I first opened it, it had sort of a fruity scent to it. You can definitely tell it is natural.  The wand is pretty standard with short, stiff bristles winding around.  No clumps or smudges at all and goes on very smooth and light-weight.  The first day, I applied 2 layers of this sweet-smelling goodness to my lashes.  It looked fantastic but didn't seem to do much to lengthen compared to my Mary Kay favorites.   A few hours later on a hot day, I rub my eye once and its smudged all around my under eyes like a raccoon.  It tends to melt off if you sweat or touch your eye at ALL.   The second day, I thought I could maybe avoid this by applying just one layer instead of two but as soon as I hit midday in hot weather, my eyes were black underneath and around my eye area.  I want to love this product so bad but when it melts,  it makes me look like crap which is the opposite effect I want from makeup.   I really really wanted to love this but all I can say is as much as I deeply respect its natural approach,  I have to stick with my current favorite Lash Love by Mary Kay as one to recommend.   Its about half the price with quality ingredients and performance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories