Ella+Mila 7-Free Vegan Nail Polish


In my search for a good, natural-based nail polish, I was happy to come across this brand that is free of 7 bugaboo toxins commonly found in nail polish. They even list the 7 ingredients it does not contain on the side of the box.  Its made in the USA and claims to be Vegan-friendly.  As pictured above, I ordered "Rosy Cheeks" because I like a flirty, feminine pink.   The color is gorgeous and smooth.  It goes on a bit thin so I doubled up on coats but even being hard on my nails, it seems so far to be pretty good with chip-resistance.   I ordered directly from the website and was also happy to find they offered Free Shipping on any order so price-wise it is quite reasonable. It costs more than I would normally spend on a salon-quality regular polish but not much more.  Overall, I am really loving it so far and it is a brand I can feel good about wearing.   I would definitely buy this again in other colors.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant

Swipe Your Lipstick for THIS Summer Time Gem

PRODUCT REVIEW: Paparazzi Accessories